Those of you who have lived a considerable period of time in Surat must have seen the city, its skyline and its silhouette change over the years. We would like to know how the growth and development of Surat as one of the major cities of Gujarat touched and impacted your life.
Tell us your experience of living in dynamic Surat and document it in your own words as to what Surat was and how it changed. Give us the then and now scenario through your perspective.
Rules of Contest
1. Entry must be submitted in the comment section. The participants should provide the following information as part of their entry:
1.1 Uploading the image file or pdf file
1.2 Make sure your Mysurat profile is accurate and updated as we will use the information on the profile for further communication. This includes your name, photo and phone number. Entries by those with incomplete profiles would be rejected.
3. Your entries can be in English, Hindi or Gujarati.
4. The essay should be not more than 600 words.
5. The essay should be original and not a copy or excerpt of any work published or unpublished earlier.
6. The last date for submission of entry would be 31/08/2018. No entries will be accepted after the time limit.
7. Only those entries which are received on Mysurat platform by the due date and time will be considered for appraisal.
8. All entries will be screened for compliance with contest guidelines and requirements.
9. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
10. The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions fully lies with the participant/participants and SMC shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
11. SMC reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the contest and/or the terms/condition without notice.
12. Winners must have to submit their identity and residential proofs.
13. All contest designs, including those disqualified or rejected by the Jury, shall be Intellectual property of Surat Municipal Corporation and the company shall have full rights to use the design for construction purpose anywhere in city at no cost whatsoever.
14. The winning entry will be/ can be used for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for any initiative or purpose decided by SMC.
15. The participants must ensure that none of the entries contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content. Any objectionable entry might be subject to legal action and punishment.
16. All entries must be in one of the following three languages only - English/ Hindi/ Gujarati
1. Only citizens of Surat are eligible for these contests.2. Individual citizen, individual group of peoples, groups, experts, professionals etc. are eligible.3. While any person may submit an entry, site visit is highly recommended.4. Any competitor can submit maximum one contest entry for each Part. The prize will be given to the author of the contest entry.
Last Submission Date : 10 October, 2020
Last Date :
01 March, 2020
Don’t have an account?
Don’t have an account? Register