This Ganesh Chaturthi be the best friend of Shree Ganesh and nature’s saviour by celebrating an eco-friendly Ganesh festival. Bring an eco-friendly Ganesh murti and decorate it with natural elements, because God loves those who love nature. Send your selfie with eco-friendly Ganesh (solo/family or mandali/group) and also mention what creative things you have done for celebrating eco-friendly Ganesh Utsav. For further tips on eco-friendly celebration, visit our forum post, “Let's Celebrate Nature-friendly Ganesh Festival”.
Best entries would be posted on our social media platforms viz. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and recognised as 'Nature’s Saviour'.
* Each participant can submit only one entry. If multiple entries are found per participant then only first submission will be considered valid.
1. Entry must be submitted in the below section by clicking on “Do this task now” button. The participants should provide and ensure the following information as a part of their entry:
2. Photo must be at least 640 pixels. Photo should not be larger than 10 Mb.
3. The last date for submission of entry would be 30/09/2018. No entries would be accepted after the time limit.
4. Only those entries which are received on mysurat.in platform by the due date and time will be considered for appraisal.
5. All entries will be screened for compliance with contest guidelines and requirements.
6. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
7. The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions fully lies with the participant/participants and SMC shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
8. SMC reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the contest and/or the terms/condition without notice.
9. Winners must have to submit their identity and residential proofs.
10. The entries will be/can be used for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for any initiative or purpose decided by SMC.
11. All entries shall be the intellectual property of Surat Municipal Corporation and the company shall have full rights to use the design for construction purpose anywhere in city at no cost whatsoever.
12. Valid entries can be used for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for any initiative or purpose decided by SMC.
13. The participants must ensure that none of the entries contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content. Any objectionable entry might be subject to legal action and punishment.
Best entries will be felicitated with a coverage on our Social Media handles.
Last Submission Date : 30 September, 2018
J. J. Yuvak Mandal
(V. J. Chal-Salabatpura)
Eco Friendly Ganesha
Full Mandap Decorations & Temple made by mandal's own Members.
Don’t have an account?
Don’t have an account? Register